Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Early December

Chase has become the smootherer lately...but this was cute. Chase wasn't really asleep, and we can't do this with Evan anymore, since he's so wiggly, but thought I would snap a quick one with an ideal moment like this. Maybe I'll remember my children young like this instead of the busyness that I feel! :)

daddy got a new phone...so they've been playing angry birds all the time.

love you sweets.


Ok. So I'm REALLY behind here...but this is early December and the kids just hanging out. We went to Rexburg a few times and hung out with our cousins, attended all of our activities and kept pretty darn busy. I do admit that I have gotten used to Kelton being at school all day, so the break was nice, but a little tiresome trying to keep everyone busy and playing nicely. I do miss him being home eachday tho. Its bitter sweet. Maybe I'll just keep him home on his sweet days. :)
Between shopping the sales and getting our Needy Families done for Christmas, I was really super glad that we did a "mommy store" for the kids getting each other gifts. It saved a TON of time and requests while walking down all the isles. I admist, I didn't take a ton of photos...we saved that for our vacation time! :)

0 comments: