Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010





















I have decided, that since we have a big enough little family, we should try to really get going on these family traditions. This was the first EVER Christmas Eve spent at our house since Jacob and I have been married. That day, I knew there were some things that I wanted to do at the house, 1)play in the snow/build a snowman (which turned into a snow fight) 2) open gifts from eachother 4)bake something yummy. I REALLY wanted to make donuts...but that will have to begin next year. We went to my mom's house in Rexburg and played some fun Minute to Win It games...SO funny! and altho we kept it NON-competitive (anyone who knows a Choffin knows we are competitive)...it was so fun! definitely a repeat!




We came home, got the house all ready for Santa, and the kids even set out their favorite (no egg or milk) cookies. Next year, we are definitely making donuts for him...the kids were so excited to do that...good thing they roll with it. They all signed the letter and were very excited. It was nice to have Christmas Eve be a good night of sleep too.




So here's to some new traditions, some old traditions and one great Chrsitmas Eve.

1 comments:

Marie Rogerson said...

So fun! What a pretty tree! Wish we could have participated in some of the fun things you did! Miss you tons!