I know I am always super behind these days. Oh well, for the two of you that read this, suck it up. That's my mood today, I really could care less. That's why I am sitting in my pj's and so glad that my children are all playing well together. When they come to me b/c one of them got hurt, I simply say I am sorry they are hurt, kiss it and off they go. I have nothing left, this headache is taking it all.
We drove down to Page, AZ. for Thanksgiving. It was an orginially 10 hour drive, on the way down we took an hour in Cedar City and got lost one hour (thankyou, or no thank you mapquest). But on the way down, Evan slept 10 hours!!!! (one being awake at mcdonalds) and on the way home to Idaho, he slept 8 1/2 out of the 10 hours! He was AMAZING and with the help of Mr. DVD player, and some new dvd's the kids all did great! We brought the little "potty seat" for Taelin, and that was a life saver in the middle of southern Utah. Wew!!!! The poor little boys had to bare it all in the wind! :)
We were there for just over a week (our stay was extended due to the flu, so other than that- it was an excellent trip!). We visited the Glen Canyon Dam, took a few small hikes, visited with Courtney's family who were also visiting, visited Kyle's soccer practice, went to a Page High School basketball game (its in our blood) and went to the Grand Canyon! It was a very fun week. We kept our tradition of turkey cookies, altho they were slightly different this year. We tried to keep it all dairy free. We let the kids watch supervised Avatar and Kelton was in LOVE.
Overall, we loved being there! We wished they lived closer...but are so happy for them to have good jobs! And we get a great reason to travel south into the warm...
2 comments:
Love the pic of the 3 boys sitting together! You seriously have the cutest family- miss you guys a ton!!
Ok so I'm not a regular commenter but I do read your blog whenever I notice is been updated. And it's totally fine to be behind...I just realized that last year I posted almost 3 times as much as I did this year. It's ok to live life and share it on your blog only IF you have time. So keep being great at being you and don't worry about being behind!! :)
Post a Comment