Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy December!

the kids on the 19th of dec...christmas dress and all. evan was sleeping. still getting used to taking a "kids pic" with him! :)

So, its been a while since I have gotten on blogger, and my oh my did I have a sour attitude last post! I don't remember being as annoyed and rude as it came across...so I apologize for my awnriness and thanks to Erika for the sweet words.

We can only run as fast as we are able right?! Even tho, sometimes I wish I could fly. But then I am sure I would miss all these sweet moments "walking" with these little guys.

Life is so much better seen thru their eyes. I am learning, and I hope to learn more quickly in the future. I have learned that if I am having a bad day, immerse myself in them, and my day so quickly turns around. Kelton told me I was beautiful today and he loved my hair. How precious those words are to me, and how quickly I could have strugged him off when my "busy" errands were on my mind.

I'm thinking SIMPLICITY is going to be my 2011 challenge. I am always trying to go too big and over the top. I am grounded by those around me, reminding me that if you won't remember it in 100 years, its not worth it. So, sorry that Christmas letters didn't get out this year, I was wayyy too stressed about it. I figured I won't remember the year 2010 I forgot. I'm hoping at least! :)
So, here's to a stress free holiday! Remebering the real reason, our Lord and Savior and his life. I am blessed to be entrusted with this children to direct home to our Father in Heaven. I am so blessed. So blessed for peace, a home, my husband's job, 4 healthy children, loving family and some great friends. Simple, think Simple. That's my goal.

GINGERBREAD HOUSES (graham crackers and all...sooo yummy!)





my oh my how time has flown with this sweetie. he's a blessing. such a mellow jello that reminds me of all the good things in life.

1 comments:

Erika said...

Hey...I could only tell how you were feeling cause I know the feeling! :) Sometimes we just need a little reminder that we're doing great!

Merry Christmas!