So, post #300! Wew! I thought I needed to do something special. So, I thought of someone that I know that gives her HEART and SOUL to her friends, family, fastpitch diamond, basketball court, school work, horses, and just about anything else she touches. The sad thing (for me) is that I can remember when she was born! She will be 18 in the Fall and I CANNOT believe it! But, what she doesn't know is that I admire her, for everything that she is, does and believes in. Those that are around her feel her love and true generosity for others. She gives of herself in a second, and yet is always the last person to accept a compliment or acknowledge just how great she really is. She shys away from the spotlight. But, I think its just another Christ-like trait that she possesses. So Kimber, today you cannot hide from the spotlight (or my teeny blog), today I want everyone in my network to know that you are a FABULOUS pitcher and that overall, you ROCK!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
um she is NOT that old... weird! yep she is a cool cat
what a sweet tribute!
Post a Comment