This post if for my Tae-bug. FIRST, girls are VERY different. Most of it is because we treat them that way, but as we know, we come natured up, with in-born qualities from our premortal existence with respect to our genders there.
One thing I am learning as my little girl gets older, is that she not only NEEDS things (like my boys did at this age) but WANTS the same things as I do. Maybe my gender text book was right by saying that little girls associate sooner with their moms and by doing so know what to do earlier, or we could say from a gospel stance that they come with the "nurturance" characteristic ready to grow.
However we can put it....this little one LOVES to do everything I do, and lately its been cooking. My boys liked to cook but would last maybe 10 minutes. She can sit through the whole thing and talk to me for hours. So, here is Taelin (before the pot got hot) stirring away and talking to mommy.
1 comments:
I can't believe how much she has grown! Her face is pretty much the same but just look how long her legs have gotten! She must have hit the same growth spurt Emilia did...can't believe they're so big!
Post a Comment