Sunday, November 22, 2009

VEGAS BABY!!! 11-12 thru 11-15

We took an anniverary trip (our first alone w/o kids since we've been married) to Vegas! Jacob planned the whole thing! We did a TON of things that were replicas of what we did on our Honeymoon...and it was super romantic (gondala ride, effiel tower ride, etc.).
Overall it was just fun to be together and hang out! What a relaxing time! And thanks-a-million to Courtney for doing an AMAZING job with the kids! Couldn't have done it without you!





















5 comments:

The Hargrave Family said...

Looks so fun! It's good that you got to sped a little time just together, especially since Jacob has been working so much lately! Yay for anniversaries!

alanna said...

Fun!
That sounds like a great idea. I want to do that with my hubby.

:)

Aubrey said...

That is awesome! Geoff and I have wanted to get away for a long time! Next time you come down to vegas let me know - we live here!

Amanda said...

You look super cute in all of these pictures Vanessa. I love the first picture of you and jacob. You eyes just pop. I hope ya'll had so much fun. I have been to Vegas like 4 times but only on the strip once for about 5 minutes. Milton has like 3 siblings that live there. However, when we go in we are eight just flying in so we can head to St. George (where Milton's parents live) or just enough time to visit with family. I love the autumn pictures of your children

Jenny said...

OK. First of all, your title made me think you made a baby in Vegas! I was frantically reading waiting for confirmation. All the while, I was thinking, cool. What's one more? I think four is going to be cake.
Anyway, thanks for the laugh. Cute pics.