Saturday, September 12, 2009

RIDE FOR KIDS: Help Kelton!


WHAT TO DO: Sponsor Kelton in a 2 MILE bike ride. However much you think is just fine. He's going to do the whole family ride by himself for his friend.
WHY: There is a great cause in our community this Saturday.


BACKGROUND (why this hits close to home for us):

One of Kelton's best friends has Spina bifida. His name is Isaac. He's a super kid. His mom, Kristy is taking on the HUGE task of organizing a family and serious bike ride for our community to raise money for little kids like Isaac to have adaptable P.E. equipment in their schools and community (with the support of Children with Disabilities Foundation).

This is a great cause to make kids feel normal in a world that is hard enough. All I have to deal with is food allergies, and that at times that feels enough. I can't imagine this uphill daily battle for indepedence.

Jansen Family

5919 La Quinta Dr.

Idaho Falls, Id. 83401

2 comments:

Judy said...

I would love to help. I'll do $10.00 Kelton! Keep on a bikin"! I am trying to get ready to leave tomorrow, I will try to drop it off. Great Idea! We have such a great community!

The Hargrave Family said...

Hey Guys that is awesome. We'll send a check. Cant believe how fast he has grown up.

Matt