Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School! August 31, 2009

Kelton Mikel Jansen
First day of school

Here are my cuties.

these three are hard to get a great picture of. When you get a good one...gotta keep going! :)


Chase had to follow in his brother's footsteps. And was super mad that he doesn't get to go to school.

Kelton on his first day. And yes...he posed himself.


We actually just went for an hour. Met the teacher, etc. It was fun to see him know so many of the little boys down our street. There are 7 of them in the class this year. I'm so glad that he already has friends! He loves the bus too...except that the bus driver doesn't put "air" on him and he gets so hot! :)

4 comments:

Judy said...

Growing up so fast! HUH? I love the pics!!!!

Marie Rogerson said...

I know you've heard this before but you guys sure do make cute kids! I can't believe Kelton is old enough for school! Miss you guys!

Aubrey said...

Wow! I didn't know you had one school age! Your kids are so cute and are growing up so fast!

Amanda said...

I love love the fact that we posed himself. he is so cute