the pictures are all in mixed order, but here's what we've been doing the last 2 weeks!

breakin' in the new t-ball gear that we got for the kids to practice on. love the face kelton!

The boys hanging out. The first week Marie was here it was blustery and she said, worse than their tropical storms that blow through Florida. So, we got to play inside a lot.

There was this fake squidy type thingy at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point, Emilia would make this funny grunt sound whenever she touched it. My camera battery died....

The last night in Idaho, all the kids had their bikes, so I stuck Emilia in this dump truck and then they all wanted to play. It was a late night, but sure a fun one! She would look at Kelton each time he would catch her at the bottom of the driveway with a lovey dovey look.

Feeding the birds down on the Green Belt. I'll upload videos later, and those geese were right at the girls' eyes, and would snatch bread from their hands or super super close to them! Chase's nursery teacher asked if he ate the sacrament bread today, and he said, "Yeah, my bread me frow to a quacks....not eat it". he kept calling the ducks babies, "come here babies, bread!"

Why do my kids enjoy this? It drives me nuts when they always hang out of the bars!! I don't mind most things...or at least I've gotten better with the more children I've had..but heights and falling is a NATURAL LAW and won't just happen by chance! Good thing this is only 2 feet high.

My crazy crazy son that has no fear of anything high or dangerous. We went swimming in Utah at the our hotel the night before dropping Marie off and this kid had time outs b/c he kept jumping in with absolutely no fear! Isn't he going to be fun teenager!

My little miss who hates getting her hair done...get used to it girlie!

Me and my best friend, a goofy pic. I love ya Rie!

Emilia Claire, what a sweetie. Her poor allergies...but she loved to be outside.

I am Kelton's coach for t-bal this year, and the kids can't get enough of playing t-ball with the tee we bought. Chase wishes he could play now (which I'm sure he could keep up with Kelton's age kids with his crazy talent and obsession).

These two pictures go together! This wasn't even that bad as it looks, but just so typical of these girls the past 2 weeks. While Emilia was sick, she didn't want much to do with Taelin, and they slept just a little off of eachother each day, so they wanted the other one at slightly diferent times. It was fun to see them be so different. It made us laugh, or say "stop hitting her!"
1 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! You are such a wonderful mom!
Love you!
Em
Post a Comment