ALMOST DONE! I will probably not blog until the middle of April, since I am freaking out with how much school work I have to between now and then! So please be patient with me! :) Jake's parents are coming for my graduation, April 10th. I am also treating myself for a graduation present...Marie gets to come and visit for like 2 weeks!!!!!! YEAH!
After that, I will only have a few online classes to take, and then I'll be offically done! Hopefully by the end of the Summer or early Fall! There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I am SO excited to get back to scrapbooking, laundry (never thought I'd say that), making new hair stuff for Taelin, and just decorating and crafty stuff. I never realized how much I love projects until I didn't get to do them!
I couldn't have done any of this without my family. Jacob for watching the kids so much so I could study and my dad and mom for helping me with the kids while I attend classes. I would have NEVER finished. Thanks guys! I love you!
And for all of those wanting to go back to school...DO IT! Sister Hinckley took one class every semester her entire life! I am going to miss it, but for now, just gotta get through it!
Until April!

3 comments:
congrats! that is quite an accomplishment. You are awesome!
Call is you wanna scrap!
AMAZING! I admire anyone who can do it!
I'm proud of you girl! I didn't know that about Sister Hinckley. That makes a statement doesn't it?! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment