Sunday, March 15, 2009

5 YEARS AGO

5 Years Ago today...ah, I was exhausted even more than I am now. My precious Kelton was born. From the moment he was born, he knew what he wanted...he always has. Just like his Daddy. He's confident, caring, a deep thinker and a quick speaker. He is full of life and says the funniest things. He danced all day at his party on Saturday (pictures to post soon) and was so excited to be 5, now he's talking about being 6. He always tells me I'm beautiful and that I do a great job. He's intense and can eat like there is no tomorrow, sleep like he's a dead man, but loves to cuddle and sneak into our bed. He loves silky things and pb&j sandwiches.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!
Here are the last 5 years, on or close to his birthday. My...time flies too fast.

4 comments:

alanna said...

Ahh...Happy Birthday Kelton!
Cute pictures. Time does go so fast. I love your descriptions...some of them are exactly the same as my boys. So fun. I love having boys!

(You already know I think you have the cutest little girl on the planet!)

Marie Rogerson said...

I can't believe he is 5!!! He was such a cute little baby when I came home from the mish. Oh I miss seeing you guys! Hope Kelton's party was good. Luv ya!

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!!

Lisa said...

One of my very favorite Jansens!! Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...dear Kelton...and many more!!!