Oma (Jacob's mom) got Taelin a baby doll, that came one night. We opened it up while I was making dinner...and Taelin was instantly in LOVE. It came with clothes and the baby bag she got for her birthday (opened at party). Here is her and her new baby, which she loves and holds and rocks and carries everywhere. The baby is only 91/2 inches tall, and perfect for her little hands, it also has real molded dar hair, and pretty pretty eyes. She's so excited! 
Thank you Oma!
3 comments:
What a cutie!!!! She looks so much like you Vanessa!! And where did she get that red hair??? Ahh she is so adorable!
I love these pictures of Taelin! She is adorable! And she's getting a lot more hair (I think Kyleigh is jealous ;) )
Wow. She is really cute! I love the last picture. Pretty much the cutest little girl I've ever seen.
Post a Comment