Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BYU-IDAHO OR BUST!!



Alright, so I'm taking one final semester (9 credits) at BYU-Idaho and will be graduating in April! By then, I will still have 2 online classes to finish, but I will walk since Lindsay is graduating in the summer and Kyle in the winter...that way they won't have miss anyone walking. And I will just get my diploma when I finsih the other online classes (by May). So, if the blog is negelected for a while, you will know why! Wish me well, or tell me I'm crazy- cause at the moment I'm not sure which one I really am! :) At the end of these next few months, I should have a Bachelors of Science in Psychology with emphasis in History and Child/Family Studies! Can't wait to be done!!!
Thank you to Jacob and my family who has stepped up their usual responsibilities to make this dream of my come true; (i know that kinda sounds corny) but I've always loved education and learning, so I'm so excited about getting back to school! I can't wait!

11 comments:

Marie Rogerson said...

Good for you! When it gets hard just keep reminding yourself it will all be over in 4 months- there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Imagine how good you'll feel when you finish that last test and know you never have to attend class again! I'm proud of you- if I can help you in any way just let me know. Luv ya!

Emily H. said...

You are not crazy- that is awesome! Take the opportunity! I am still 30 credits shy of my degree. I wish I lived close enough to "Ricks" to finsh up. Good luck- with 3 kids it must be hard but will be SO worth it!

Jessi said...

You go girl! You can do it!

Binghamz said...

Congradulations and good luck! You will not regret this at all. I am so glad I finished while I could because I knew I would never be able to get back to it and actually finish. You will always know that you have your degree to fall back on in the future if you ever have to.

Bobbi said...

Good for you. I admire mothers who go on to finish school. I hope to be that motivated someday.
I saw Kelton get his shot yesterday. What a brave little boy!

Judy said...

I am proud of you. the one regret I have is not going to school to get an education. You go girl!!!!

The Clews Crew said...

Good luck! You're amazing to still go back with 3 kids. Hope everything goes great!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Wow! I am sooooo proud of you Vanessa! You go!!!

Jessi said...

Thanks. Next time I'm up that way I'll let you know so I can come get it. I'm not really sure what it is though.

Amanda said...

I do just want to say good for you! I have always been grateful for my education.

Erika said...

Congratulations, that is awesome! I definitely admire you for being able to juggle being a mother of 3--can I say 4? I think a husband counts sometimes too :)--and going to school. I don't know if I could've ever done both at the same time!