I can't believe she's so little and walking! My baby is growing up, and yesterday Kelton asked me to have more kids because he loved Christmas. Not sure what they have to do with each other, but he wants "a lot and a lot of boys".
This little girl sure gets around, and now turns and runs if she has something she's not supposed to have. She also loves to hit people or bite them and hear them say oow! and then she laughs. She's halarious and loves to play on-one-one where she belly laughs if you head butt her back in the tummy or body. I thought she was kissing my knee the other day to realize she was head-butting it. She brings our home a ton of smiles and bright days.
9 comments:
I haven't kept on the the blogs for a little bit - a lot has been happening in your household! I'm glad you had a great Christmas. I can't beleive Taelin is walking already - and she does it so well!
Ooops, I meant 'believe' ;)
Kelton's logic? More boys in the family means more toys under the tree at Christmas.
Look at her go! That is so cute. Happy New Year!
oops- I left my comment for this post on your christmas post. scroll down to see- sorry for the mix up! :)
Ca-yute baby! Yeah, I was totally bummed you all had to leave so fast... I was swarmed right after the meeting ended, and when I turned around to find you guys you were already gone! bummer... hopefully we'll get to see you again soon!
How fun! She is doing so good! She's so cute.m
Happy birthday Taelin!!! Hope your second year is as good as the first!!!
super cute! sounds like life is busy and fun around there. We miss you and your family and love keeping tabs thru your blog!
Post a Comment