Alright...so anyone that knows me well, knows that I can't make up my mind very easily. Just getting dressed and having to make a ton of choices takes me forever. I like to overthink everything (a time or two) and not make rash decisions, because I know I'll regret them, it's just how I am built. I know, I know. So, the whole private thing. I have adjusted some of my settings, so random people can't find me from google and stuff, and so far I haven't had anymore weirdos entering from random places across the nation. We'll see if that keeps up...but if I see it again, I'm going private. So, leave me a message with your email anyways on this post or the last, so that I don't loose you! Thanks! And I promise, that's my final decision!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment