Taelin lately is halarious! She's got such a funny personality, and just seriously cracks me up! She kept pulling my hair at the fair and giggling in my face, and then lately she is just happy to be anywhere, or completely off and doesn't want to be anywhere but with me and have my full attention! I love the lips in these pics...and the bobbin' to the side to see if she can see me. She's getting SO big! And seriously, keeps all of us laughing! But, she is teething I think, cause she's awful grouchy about not being left alone, wakes up all hours of the night to eat and play, and urgh! Just sleep baby! We finally had a couple good naps today, but ahh..just one good night and I'll be set! I guess we'll see how that goes!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey girl!! My y'all make beautiful babies!! Come see me in Virginia - have plenty of room at the beach house, enjoy the Chesapeake Bay!! Btw, okay to link to your blog?
She is just the perfect mix of cute daddy and pretty mommy.
Look at those beautiful eyes! She is getting so big and soooo cute! I hope your class goes good tonight! I'll bet the beehives love you!
So cute! I love the bow on the top. Kellen has been only wanting me lately too. It's cute though. Good luck with the teething.
She has changed so much!!! She's starting to look more like Kelton and Chase. You guys do make cute babies! I love the purple on her! I hope you guys make it to Florida for Thanksgiving I'm dying to see you guys!!!
ok... totally a CHOFFIN kid!!! she's cute
Vanessa what a cutie your little girl is! She and my little Sadie are 2 or 3 weeks apart. Sadie's bday is Jan 28th. I didn't realize our girls were that close together. So sorry about getting up with her in the night. That can be so rough! I hear ya.
Post a Comment