Wednesday, September 3, 2008

8-28 and 8-30 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

So, thank you to all of you who helped Jacob give me a surprise party for #25...it was so much fun! Although I didn't get any pictures (since I always take them), it was so nice to be thought of and cared about. It was so surprising though to get home and see a bunch of people from our neighborhood! You all really surprised me...thank you SO much! It was fun!
Happy Day to Rylin Paige Payne!!! Yeah, you're one! She LOVED the cake! Ryun would hold it up to her face and she'd take HUGE bits!! She was angry when she smeared it all in her face and eyes, but it was sure fun to see those cheeks all full of cake! :) Happy Day Rylin! Thanks Kyle for also driving over here for just over 24 hours to spend these times with us!



2 comments:

SarJuh said...

you are 25? holy cow thats old! haha jk. happy birthday though!

Paije said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I love of the pics! Your kids are just so darn cute I can hardly stand it! Paije