1. knowing someone loves you
2. the smell of rain (in wa.)
3. bare feet on fresh cut grass
4. hearing a testimony born
5. laughing so hard your cheeks hurt
6. taking pictures of sweet smiles
7. organizing!
8. walking through a clean house
9. eating yummy bbq
10. making someone else feel loved
11. remembering the "old days"
12. hugging my husband and nestling my face in his neck...smells so good.
13. attending the temple
14. almond toasted sesame dressing
15. serving the youth of our church...they are halarious!
16. driving the car with the windows completely down and the music completely up
17. looking at old pictures of family and friends
18. talking to a best friend that really knows you
19. working in the garden
20. feeling the holy ghost bear witness of truth
21. having a water fight
22. snuggling
23. reading the scriptures and listening to latterday prophets
24. talking to old and new friends
25. taking long and warm bubble baths
I tag: Robin, Lindsay, Kate, Judy, Hilary, and Bobbi
Monday, August 25, 2008
Happiness Is.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE this. I might have to do it. What a fun way to journal your HAPPINESS! You are awesome!
Yeah we are starting a trend. My mom is going to be so happy! Thanks girl. I love to read these things
Thanks for your comment Vanessa! I sure miss you and your family and am always so happy to see how well everyone is. Everyone (the kids I should say ) is getting so big! Paije :)
I am glad we could come to your party, we had fun despite my giant uncomfortable belly! I hope you had a good birthday!!!
How does being 'tagged' work? Do I put it up on my blog? Sorry...I'm a bit clueless at times ;)
Post a Comment