For all of you who know, when we were younger, we were swimmers (the 4 oldest choffin kids) but Kyle really kept with it into High School and was really dedicated to it. We have really enjoyed the olympics this year, watching the amazing swims, both done by Phellps and MANY other great swimmers. Torres smoothed the officals to let her competitor get a new suit after it ripped, Coughlin cleaned house in the shorter distance frees and some back, and the huge upset by Lazek in the relay and Soni in the 200 Breaststroke.
It has been crazy, us yelling at the TV and laughing at what we see. Jacob and I have just been addicted to watching the competitions, even as late as they are. We've really enjoyed our DVR though- skipping all of those hours of commercials!
So, yeah to great competition and although this year there seem to be some major upsets and sweeps....we've been enjoying it like never before! GO USA!!!
It has been crazy, us yelling at the TV and laughing at what we see. Jacob and I have just been addicted to watching the competitions, even as late as they are. We've really enjoyed our DVR though- skipping all of those hours of commercials!
So, yeah to great competition and although this year there seem to be some major upsets and sweeps....we've been enjoying it like never before! GO USA!!!
3 comments:
We are loving the olympics also. Except for the womans marathon. I was yelling at the TV "Go home! Don't do this to your body!" I't can't be healthy! :)
The swimming has been fun and now mike is looking forward to the running this coming week. He was a sprinter in high school.
Girl, I know what ya mean! I have lost some sleep staying up to watch events. I think my husband is USA biggest cheerleader. He watches it ALL, cheers, and gets more excited than the actual winnder. He flips back and forth and through all the channels to make sure he does not miss ANYTHING. It is so funny to watch!!
So much fun to watch. We don't have cable, so we've only seen a couple events at a friends house, but we keep up with it on the internet. All your pictures of your family are adorable. I'm jealous of you having a garden. Someday. *sigh*
Post a Comment