
We had a pregnancy photo shoot with an amateur photographer looking for studio practice a couple of weeks before Taelin was born. The boys were there and they had fun for the first little bit, and then some with Jake and then a bunch by myself. It was fun. A little uncomfortable with the tummy, but I really liked how the pictures came out. It's nice to document as life goes on. I love being pregnant, just not being sick (which for the whole 27 months, I've had 5 that I haven't been sick for). I have a really hard time the last month or so because of the hip pain (wish Heavenly Father had given me real woman hips cause they kill as they loosen!)- but it's all worth it in the end! These babies are so much fun! I love having the baby kick and with Taelin, it was SO nice to be so small! With the boys I couldn't breathe and hardly move, but I was right on schedule measuring this time, and it was GREAT that she was so small! Yeah for 7 1/2-8 lb. babies! Wahoo!



0 comments:
Post a Comment