
I get in "taking picture" ruts. I do LOVE taking pictures, but sometimes I just like to enjoy and run around with my 4 little guys instead of trying to stress out about documenting everything. But this weekend, was not really one of them....we just left the camera at the hotel and one night in the car (my inside lens fogged for 2 hours)! So, I grabbed one picture off my sisters Facebook, and hopefully that will have to suffice!
We had Thanksgiving in Vernal, UT. this year at mom n dad's new house. It was fun to visit somewhere new. Traveling went okay, until we got randomly detoured to a road and was told me the police officer, "just follow everyone else, they'll be going your way"...thank goodness for google maps on Jacob's phone and ONE guy that actually did go our way. :)
Everyone was able to come on different days, but we were all there together for like 1 hour on Wednesday night! :) Let's just say it was one heck of an hour opening gifts! We went swimming, eating out, movies, hanging out, bazaar, played lots of "just dance2" and laughed pretty hard! Thanksgiving dinner was AMAZING! And the foggy/ice trees made for some pretty pictures!
0 comments:
Post a Comment