we always do a girls vs. boys easter egg hunt. seems pretty even since we have 4 girls and 4 boys and half of each are married...I'm the only one top heavy in the boy department...but hey. its all good. chase, kelton and taelin LOVED the hunt. Jake and I giggled too. Corey made us all laugh our butts off and it was nice to spend a few hours stress free and having fun with the family. taelin adores Katey (corey's wife) and we all really missed kyle and courtney! I spent forever on photoshop makign this awesome collage...and for some reason it didn't save properly and i lost it! :( urgh. the light was amazing...so i put these all on here. hope you get a sense of all the fun my kids had. we only colored 2 eggs each this year...and since my kids shouldn't really touch the eggs, afterwards they walked outside and lightly dropped them to break them open for Talea to peel. it was cute and funny. happy easter 2011!
Monday, April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment