Tuesday, February 22, 2011

bzzzzz....we're biizzzy!

Da' Life: (don't wanna read? there are short explainations above the pics...i won't take offense)
I always love reading my friends blogs that live far away, because they write so well and I feel like I get a little window into their fun and interesting lives. Lately, we've all been sick. Well, since Christmas its been 3 weeks sick, 4-5 days off, then someone else starts up again and mommy gets no sleep at night. This time our sweet little guy Evan got the first bug, with Taelin 2 days behind him, Jacob 2 days after her, and Kelton 3 days after Daddy. Wew. Chase and I are trying to stay out of it, but Chase has been sleeping a TON, so i'm not sure if he's sleeping it off or if he's sick. No fever, so I'm going with what I have. After 3 dr. visits with our little Evan, and a rough rough week (wheezing hard, congestion that wouldn't expectorate and a relentless fever) we finally got a diagnosis....pnemonia (well, had a good dr tell me what taelin had, and luckily evan was on the same meds to treat it, good thing WE asked for them!).
We headed to Boise this weekend and started his anti-biotics...he still fevered and then Taelin puked and fevered on Friday night at a game...urgh. Anywho...we are home now, hanging out in our pj's and yet I do have to make a public apology for the way I looked today. It was horrific...but I am sure the gymnastics teacher, pharmacist, school teachers and mcdonalds people have see comparable. And thank you Kelton for not being embarrassed when your mommy came to school in her warm ups and icky hair to make sure you were breathing ok. Today has been one of those days...but at least I got my crown put on (even tho they had to strengthen the contact between the tooth in front of it by replacing a filling on the tooth in front of it) and now I can DRINK WATER without turning my head and using my tongue to filter the water thru the right side, I can also chew on the left side (after only 8 weeks!). I'm officiall DONE with dental work...says the girl that's getting BRACES next month. Grrrr I say. Grrr....
Evan is 6 months old and got pnemonia!


Taelin is now in gymnastics! She LOVES it...and her "outfit"!

We attended Girls State Basketball Tournament in Boise, Idaho: Sugar Salem WON! And our auntie Kimber did terrific!! We love her!

Chase did a Basketball Clinic offered by: Back to Basics (grpa's company)
He played with the 5-6 year olds and was amazing at defense. Whatever kid he was on, never got the ball and i'm pretty sure he was bugged with Chase in his face the whole time! :)

We got a new TV! Evan loves it...

0 comments: