Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween Catch up...yeah I know I know...



Kelton lost his first tooth. It literally hung around for months...but one morning he woke up, and asked me to pull it out. I held on, he stepped back, and out it came! He was so proud of himself. Halloween was fun. The kids got dressed up a couple of times, so this was the ward trunk or treat. Really fun and small enough that they got to go around all by themselves. Taelin was in love with that idea once she noticed that everyone giving out candy, she knew. We always get hit hard in this neighborhood...but it wasn't more than expected. I don't think my parents got a single trick or treater on Sunday tho- silly living here in Mormon-ville, how many holidays that impacts. We tried to keep a tradition of a family dinner-outing that Friday night (the 29th) but the kids wanted a sitter instead. So jake and I went out. Oh well. We tried. Evan is now 11 weeks old! I can't believe he'll be 3 months soon! He's smiling, cooing and laughed last week! We're down to keeping things simple and fun around here. Its a new pace and I'm really enjoying it.
Sorry this is so factual, I always read my fellow bloggers and see how creative they are. I simply wish I had the time. I figure an explaination is better than none, and even while I do this, I have kids needing attention. :) Lots of Love to you! ~Jansen's



1 comments:

Marie Rogerson said...

Your kids are just such cuties! I love the pic of them all huddled on the couch! The 3 older ones are all having a blast and Evan looks like-
'Mom, seriously you put me down so I could participate in this?' Love it!! Thanks for the pics!