I am kicking myself because while Jacob's parents where here, I throughly enjoyed them and had some great conversation, but in the mean time, I got NO pictures of just them here!!! We got a picture of the blessing crew, but Jake's dad wasn't here...and I thought I would just try to get another one (cause my dad had to leave) but then never did! :( So, we'll have to photoshop Opa in one of these days! :)
We had a great week with family here! I really enjoyed everyone, thank you all for coming! The kids miss having everyone here! Taelin tried to fly home with Kyle and Courtney...she kept telling me that she would be right back, to not miss her, but that I could visit her and Courtney. :) In the end, she stayed. But each time they come and go, it gets harder. I guess they might just get her one of these days when my convincing skills dont do the job!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Evan's blessing day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats! Evan is such a cutie and getting so big!
Post a Comment