So, the kids were jumping on the trampolien the other morning...and Taelin comes in holding her hair, and on the shortest part of her hair (she has long side bangs naturally) on the bottom, there is a big blue gob of GUM!
I told her, "Taelin, I thought I told you no candy on the trampolien!"
Taelin: "Mommy, gum is not candy, its gum!"
Mommy: "Ok, hold your hair, let's go cut it."
Taelin: "Hurry, its getting so heavy! and my arm is tired."
So, now she has short hair. She really likes it, and kept starring at herself in the mirror all day, but i think she's used to it now and loves it. Less brushing!
Monday, September 20, 2010
GUM in hair...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is such a cutie- just like her mom! Its funny how much the length of her hair changes how she looks though. The short hair makes her little cheeks so prominent- love em!
Post a Comment