I don't know why my children like to take silly pictures, but they love passing the camera around and having everyone take a picture of everyone. Jacob and I haven't had a picture of just us for over a year, so we thought we'd let them try. Kelton does such a great job, and overall, these are the funny downtimes that we have just hanging out. Oh, and Taelin doesn't like pictures lately, for about 2 weeks now, she sees my phone or the camera and cocks her head to the side and says "bah!", so today I finally got some cute ones of her and her first pigtails (kelton is unsure about the word for them, "like the oink oink mom? that's so weird" "weird" copies Chase). More to come soon!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute Pictures. I love you guys
You know how they say that the longer your married the more you start to look like your spouse- I think its happening for you guys. You look like you've been together forever!
I never realized how much your boys look alike! I thought both pics were of Kelton. I think that is cute how much they look like brothers. That "oink" comment was very sweet. :)
Is it fair for me to have a favorite? Kelton....no wait....Chase.....no wait...Taelin....no....Kelton.....no Chase..........ummmm Taelin.....
Post a Comment