Halloween was great!
Kelton dressed up like a cowboy and Chase was a race car driver. Jake was out-of-state working, and attending his grandmother's funeral, and so we were on our own...which means we were with Grma and Grpa Choffin and fam. up in Rexburg. It was fun, and the outfits were cool. We attended their Trunk-or-Treat and Kelton ran out of gas about half way through while Chase thought that random strangers putting candy in his helmet basket was the coolest thing ever! The best thing about the night was that it was warm! Yeah! It hasn't been warm for Halloween in YEARS! But it was nice not have to the boys bundled so much they couldn't move!
I will be posting pictures soon, I promise! I just have to get them from my mom's camera! We finally got our back from being fixed, so we'll be posting again really soon! The boys are growing super quick...and the holidays are going to be a blast this year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment